#4 I'm trend

Pretty n' Love Violet Pearled Earrings, Versus Versace Tribute Lone Ranger Shirt, Basics Basic Violet Bra, Miss Sixty White Belt, Floral Mini Skirt made by me, Fudge Hot Buys Bracelet, MonteCarlo ClutchPurse Lilac and Nicholas Kirkwood Tribute Flower Shop Bow Heels.

Floral Print avalible on my bazaar

I did a new outfit with the Trend of the Week, a transparent grey silk shirt, light blue heels like the details of the mini skirt, the tones of the outfit are so lovely, the hair is made by me with photoshop and a simple lilac clutch.






What do you think of my outfit? Comment and give me your opinion.  
Until next post, kisses!
 
___
 
Hice un nuevo atuendo con la Tendencia de la Semana, una camisa de seda transparente en color gris, tacones azul claro como los detalles de la mini falda, los tonos del atuendo son encantadores, el cabello es hecho por mi, con photoshop y una simple cartera color lila.


¿Qué opinas de mi atuendo? Comenta y dame tu opinión.
Hasta la próxima entrada, besos!
 
xxxo Luis

11 comments: