#1 BLACK & WHITE ready for jail

MH Bow Hat, Killah Circle Glasses, Bizou Hot Buys Stud Collar, Decades Flapper Collar, Chanel Fantasy Print Blouse, Voile Black (x2) and White(x2) Tutu, Fallen Angel Idoru Bloomers, Pyramid Bracelet, Evil Panda Bracelet w/ Studs, Limited Edition Clear Plastic Clutch and PPQ T-Strap Platforms.

Is a nice outfit, look like a sweet cupcake, I love the idea of that tutu skirts like a ruffle shirt, the black and white colors, always looking fabulous and the detail of the studs and the simple platforms complete my look.

What do you think of my outfit? Comment and give me your opinion.  
Until next post, kisses!

4 comments:

  1. WOUWW ESPECTACULAR MUY ORIGINAL!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I visited your suite and saw this outfit, I was literally dying. Too amazing

    ReplyDelete