#2 Striped like a notebook


Special Offer Milan Fashion Week Shades, Make your Mark Piped Jacket BlackWithe, Bizou Striped Swtr Dress and Doctors Bag, Killah Spiked Bracelet and IT GIRLS Pumps.

Another black and withe outfit, shhhh I know, I'm obssesed, but this is very different, a simple but chic outfit ready for go to work, to lunch or a date. The center of the outfit is the striped dress, I completed the look with a black blazer and pumps, sun shades an go for the bag.

What do you think of my outfit? Comment and give me your opinion.  
Until next post, kisses!
___
Otro atuendo en blanco y negro, ya lo sé, Estoy obsesionado, pero este es muy diferente, un simple pero bello atuendo, para ir al trabajo, para un almuerzo o para una cita. El centro del atuendo es el vestido con franjas, he completado el atuendo con blazer y tacones negros, gafas de sol y vamos por el bolso.


¿Qué opinas de mí atuendo? Comenta y dame tu opinión.
 Hasta el próximo post, besos!
xxxo Luis
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Luis, i didn't see all this new posts :O I really like your blog! ♥ CONGRATULATION!!!

    ReplyDelete