#3 Come around my London

Roses Wreath made by Me, Fudge Hot Buys Top, Basics Basic Redwood Bra, High Waisted w/ Bleach Shorts made by Me, Killah Spiked Bracelet, Givenchy Tribute Shackle Cuff Right, Bizou Union Jack Print Handbag, Evil Panda Sheer Thigh Highs, Rio Hot Buys High Heels and Special Offer Burning Wedges.


New day, new outfit, yesterday I did this amazing shorts with Hair Stardesign, my mind today was so rocked then my style was the same, red platforms boots (DIY), UK Flag Chanel bag, showing the bra and a nice roses wreath.

What do you think of my outfit and my shorts? Comment and give me your opinion.  
Until next post, kisses!
___
Nuevo día, nuevo atuendo, ayer hice estos magníficos shorts con el Cabello Stardesign, mi mente hoy estaba tan sacudida, entonces mi estilo estaba igual, botas de plataforma roja (DIY), cartera Chanel con estampado de la bandera de Reino Unido, mostrando el brasier y una linda corona de rosas.

¿Qué opinas de mi atuendo y mis shorts? Comenta y dame tu opinión.
Hasta la próxima entrada, besos!

xxxo Luis
 

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is very cool ! I really like this ! This shorts is very wonderful and versatile ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of ​​shoes - amazing. Shorts looks great.

    ReplyDelete