#21 21st Century Dollywood's Diva





CHANEL TRIBUTE White Clasp Shoulder Purse; DVF HOLIDAY TRIBUTE Silver Chain Bracelets; MISS60 White Rock Fake Fur;  
LIMITED EDITION Mint Iridiscent Dress; Pretty n' Love Silver Shimmer Heels; SPECIAL OFFER Summer Big Metal Earrings; VOILE Ferri Top.


I really love this outfit, it takes me back to the times of Hollywood glamour with divas like Marilyn Monroe, I embody her spirit in a 21st century version, I back in time and remain as a diva, wearing a fabulous mint dress, with a detail of sheer and baroque, a white Chanel bag, perfect for the outfit, inspired by Louis Vuitton heels, silver accessories to match the rest of the outfit, a white fur (fake obviously) and an ankle bracelet to monitor my movement as a bad Hollywood Celebrity (Lindsay Lohan inspired) this fabulous accessory created by Jack (Queendetox) an idol for me.


Do you like this outfit
Share your opinion with us in the comments! 

Until next post dear readers! See you x Luis 

2 comments: