#53 Mss. Versachi


Après Ski Iced Over Faux Fur Top + The JetSet Heavy Rock Jacket
Bunny Hop Accordion Bag
Decades Gold Tear Shoes *
PPQ Interlock Necklace * + Saint Laurent Tribute Heavy Chainlink Necklace *
Young Hollywood Jourdan Embellished Skirt *

Bazaar: '*' 

Hello readers, I'm here againg with a Lookbook post, I'm in love with this outfit because this Jacket is EVERYTHIIIIING! I love the way how this turned up, I had a lot of doubts, I don't know wich sleeves to choose.. at the end I did this, it's really couture & how this colors match is really good! :D

Makeup, hair and topless remind me to Donatella Versachi, so I feel I channeled Versace sense.

What do you think about this outfit?
Share your opinion with us in the comments! 

Until next post x Luis

1 comment:

  1. This coat is gorgeous, I wish I had thought about it lol. And that makeup!! Love everything! x

    ReplyDelete