#15 This was my Valentin


Archive Red Quilted Purse; Bizou Paris Tank, DIY Ripped Jeans; IT GIRLS 50's Dotted Headscarf; LIMITED EDITION Pastel Pink Pom Pom Sandals; MSW Alexander Wang Inspired Blazer; Sonia Rykiel Lip Belt.

 

14/02/2013
Some days ago, I didn't publish my Lookbook entries, but I don't stop to do them, I have several that I will publish in the course of this week, we are also working on new projects! I hope to stay tuned!

I wore this outfit the last San Valentin, red hearts so featured of this day. A very casual outfit, ripped jeans, black blazer, red headscarf and don't forgetting the hair, is designed by me and you can find it in my bazaar.

What do you think of my outfit? Do you like the hair? Comment and give me your opinion.

Until next post, kisses Luis!

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much,and it fits on you! :3

    MissEllen79.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful I love this look , the colors are perfect you look amazing ...

    Lots of hugs
    xxx JadaJane

    ReplyDelete