Winners!

I haven't posted some days ago, I was busy working to Trendy Magazine, in a few days you will see the result. It will be amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS!

 In this post, I present the winners of the best dressed of Dioguardi's Fashion Show, CONGRATULATIONS to Aislin (AislinVictory) She won 150 Stardollars, Scarlett (Starlett24) in second place won 80 Stardollars and Brenny (Sasha.Star) in third place won 50 Stardollars. I want to thank to all participants, voters and readers. 

By the way soon Luis Kingdom will bring new developments! stay tuned.
Until next entry, kisses! Luis

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! That's so kind of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's so cute, thanks & congratulations to Aislin and Scarlett ;p

    sasha.star

    ReplyDelete