Hollywood glam




I  has captured today Paolo's doll (Gulsykutza) one of my best friends, Italian, He presents an outfit very simple but glamorous, with the trend of the week sequins, reminds me of classic Hollywood, where divas were fabulous, loved shine and look perfect. The gold detail makes subtle and classic, I must to say that I am in love with these Jimmy Choo sandals, I think they are a "Must have" this season, very clean and flawless face complements her outfit.




Until the next post and don't forget, Make your best outfit, 
anytime can be captured. 

What do you think of this outfit? Discuss and write your opinion.



___

 


He capturado hoy la muñeca de Paolo (Gulsykutza) uno de mis mejores amigos, italiano, hoy nos presenta un atuendo muy sencillo, pero glamuroso, con la tendencia de la semana las lentejuelas, me recuerda al clásico Hollywood, donde las divas se veían fabulosas, amaban brillar y lucir perfectas. El detalle en dorado lo hace sutil y clásico, debo resaltar que estoy enamorado de esas sandalias Jimmy Choo, creo que son un “Must have” esta temporada, El rostro muy limpio e impecable, complementa su atuendo.



Hasta el próximo post y no lo olvides, crea tu mejor atuendo,
en cualquier momento puedes ser capturado.
¿Qué opinas de este atuendo? Comenta y danos tu opinión.


xxxo Luis
 




3 comments: